I getting more and more lazy to update my blog man...so tired when fall sick...today finally Kenny msg me...actually wanna meet him to grab some bites at nearby but he stay in at camp..then i got gave him my number at Facebook and he msg me that he can't meet me...maybe other day..we chat quite long through sms and when i ask him got any doctor good at this area and he ask me to eat more cough syrup or else like the past i go in hospital again but its not because of cough then admit hospital..I never expect that he can remember such a long things man...but i kinda feel like it's been years we never saw each other and we have become 最熟悉的陌生人...i feel so weird when we talk over the phone so politely man...i really miss his laughter...haha...
I know that we can never be back like the past because he know that im married and now he also wanting to find his true love soon....so means when im with him,maybe he is not totally serious lor...haha...sometime i think back the pasts memories with him and i feel damn sweet because of some stuffs that he have done for me which nobody have done before...i really let him down..if not im stubborn and like to flirt,we also won't broke off...we still not mature towards relationship at all...*Laugh*
I hope he can found his true love..don't keep changing girlfriend too...i miss his mother cook so much...maybe one day meet him and go visit his mother...(=
No comments:
Post a Comment