Thursday, September 30, 2010

nervous...

Tomorrow meeting BK for training at Eunos for our this month Saturday and Sunday work..quite nervous because still not use to it going to start work..but hopefully I can perform well at work!!! I already plan what to do after get my pay...I will bring my whole families to Marina Square Pariis International Buffet and have a great feasts and after that going shopping and do my hair again...haha!!After this month finish the work,I guess in future BK will intro me more part time job...haha...if don't have for the timing being,I will find my friends to work at her place because my parents house quite near there so I can send Reyna for them take care first!!GD PLAN..AWAITING A GD IN FUTURE!!ALLAH,has been helping me all the while and I believe in him and hope he will bless me more!!!haha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment