Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sarcasm and Angriness

In the end still quarrel with her..I don't know why must she full os sarcasm when text me even AA also feels the same. I thought we will talk it out nicely but still turn out this way..this is the first I cried for a friendship which more than 6 years and first time quarrel and turn out this ugly way. AA comfront me that why should I shed my tears for people who don't even appreciate my good but only remember my bad.I never expect that even I never throw my temper all that but still people think I'm bad!! Sometimes if you are bad,no matter what the good stuffs you did,they still never remember it..bad easily remember but good are invisible.Even money stuffs also drag out and said..money hurts everything..it should not be bring out at all!! I tired...I just feel that if in bad then why don't ask my parents y wanna born me out this way lor..I'm here to this world not to please anybody but just be myself..I have change in all ways but people just can't see it except my families!! I shall just remain silent to stop all this argument because all people have limits and I don't wish drag and drag,in the end things turn out nasty way!The last tears I shed for my friend and it will not happen anymore!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment