Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Time To Change It

My damn phone is giving me problem lately after lil Reyna drop it several times..but luckily it give me a chance to change my phone more earlier than I expected.

Next week I can buy a new IPhone 4 and sell of my 3Gs for 500 plus..so happy!! If can I wish this week can buy but darling cheque must wait till Monday then can get cash so go clear my handphone bill then go buy it.

This coming Sunday I'm going to Geylang and get buy prayers books and stuffs to learn all over again.Then I shall head down to Takashimaya to get my Chanel liquid eyeliner because mine had already finish.

I wonder is it possible go have my hair cut and rebond back my bangs this coming week but if not then I shall go next week Sunday to do it.My hair is thick and I need trim it soon!!!!

Return AA the money for coming out or my iPhone 4 then I still got left over some cash to buy for lil Reyna riding car and buy a new coin pouch because mine is turning dirty and yellow...hate white color!!Burberry,Gucci or Fendi?I need to think it what brand first..haha

No comments:

Post a Comment