This is the first time encounter such a childish and ignorant person which add me and my friend at Facebook and claim she wanna make friends with young mummies and of course we do appreciate but in the end what's her motive is different from what she have said to us.
I never expect that she my friend(BK) ex-hubby gf friend and she will keep stalking her and her blog after that text her at Facebook PM and tell her alot of stories.Ok easier say is she are two head snake and telling tales around between my friend and her tat friend.
Almost everyday she text my friend at Facebook,and she will question me those funny stuffs and of course I'm getting suspicion and boil up after saw her text at Facebook because she got no right in comments in my friend stuffs because we don't even know her well and easy say is just Facebook "friend".After my friend heard and found out mad women motive and what she did behind and she post at her blog and say out all the stuffs and what that mad women said to my friend.
We also suspect her name and the picture is fake too because now I think she remove herself from our friend lists but of course change her profile name an picture too..She really a freaking bitch name Alyssa Dawn Chen..she claim she is a mother but separate with her ex hubby and daughter but I wonder she really have problem in her mind by so KPO and back stab people..I think she indeed need doctor to cure her depression.
Too much stories about her but the exact info is at my friend jeline blog so just click on hers and you can get to know what's going on.If any of my friend got any of this girl account at facebook then please inform me because she need people to scold her childish act.hahaha!!!Thanks!!
No comments:
Post a Comment