Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Happy Day

Yesterday went to do my hair already..OMG..my hair cut a few inch man!!!But at least rebond back all my hair at janzten and I change a new hair stylish which save my damn hair due to previous person cut n spoilt my hair!!

As for today my house have a great gathering!!Cuiyu,Peipei,Lanying,Jasley, Amanda and Sharlene came and we have a great chat with lots of laughters..haha!!!My house was the most noiser house but who cares because we happy can already!!

Tomorrow wanna go survey and buy my bag leh..but no khaki to go with me as they have plans tomorrow..sad!!!Guess I'm going myself and buy if not next week go with AA and buy because I also want buy my facial stuffs!!

Okok gonna end here..so sleepy due to slept for 2 hours only!!Nights!!Next gathering on next week before Sharlene give birth then after her confinement then is go Jasley's house for dinner and gathering!!

No comments:

Post a Comment