Finally 2 more weeks to our 4 years Wedding Anniversary man!! I just feel damn excited and happy that after all this years being together dating till married and all the obstacles and sadness we have been through till now.
It's hard to maintain a marriage when there is no communication and understanding to each other..although at times we will bickers over small trivial stuffs but our love have never faded even though at times I will complain and nag to him.
I can say is hard to maintain a families and of course with my girl but now she going to 3 years old and I can see my hard works pays off..next year there will be lots of stuffs for me to do and hope everything gonna be fine and smooth.
Soon this few years down the road after I have found a job when my girl go school and I'm gonna take some of the burdens to save more money for our future house and of course for my girl future additional music or etc classes..
All the best to me and of course work hard for a better and luxury life for my girl.Who cares people jealous and bad mouth about us but just remember talk big won't last you long..prove your action by your words!!Comparing is no point unless you have all the stuffs which people don't have!!
No comments:
Post a Comment