Friday, February 25, 2011

(Make a wrong turn,once or twice
Dug my way out,blood and fire
Bad decision,that's alright
Welcome to my silly life
Mistreated,misplaced,misunderstood
Miss 'No way,'it's all good,it didn't slow me down
Mistaken,always second guessing,understimated
Look,i'm still around!)
This few sentence is to describe what
i have been through this whole week
and after listen to ths song really makes
me wake up and faces the realitys!!!
Because afterall they don't deserve
all my kindness anymore!!I have
decide to become a hard hearted
person and never treat people and
trusts a person by its look anymore!
I told my another friend of this things
and he also think i never wrong at all,
like AA said people take advantage on
me and try my patience!!I really thanks
to people around who are showing their
cares and support to me!!!
Just F**K their life and enjoy our life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment