I'm already 23...time pass so fast man,i
really feel happy yesterday night celebration for
my birthday with all my beloved girls and my
hubby and lil Reyna!!!It's really a fun and
blast night eating steamboat,gamble and
chit chat non-stop man!!!I really feel this year 23rd
birthday although is simple but full of greatness
with all my beloved familys and girls!!
I really thank you so much for all the presents
that they have bought for me but their
presence is already the greatest present
that i have receive already!!!Of course
i wanna thanks to my Hubby for helping
me all the food thingy and preparation for
the whole day yesterday,he really sponser me all
the food thingy for me and my girls and
although the present that he wanna bought
for me is too late abit but i still feel greatful for
what he intend to buuy for me!!Wanna thanks him
again for helping me clean n washed up the
whole house for me in order let me rest..hahaha
I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!Lastly wanna thanks
my girls again for taking up their times to celebrate
birthday with me!!!!LOVE YOU GIRLS,MUACK!!
No comments:
Post a Comment