Sunday, April 17, 2011
Insomnia
Once again I encounter the same problem back "INSOMNIA"...I really feel torturing man,I guess gonna buy some sleeping pills to make myself sleep peacefully till the morning!!I'm happy that I have slim down back once again..finally my pelvis bone can b seen and stomach and waist slim down an back to the shape,although quite torturing for stopping myself eating supper and just ate nearly half bowl of rice every meal and my meal back to twice a day only!But of cause also due to I been vomiting almost everyday for nearly 2 months after my first meal and causes the result of slimming so fast and it seen like never consume any food at all..hahaha! But after all the hard work I have done,finally pay offs and I will continue slimming down too to get a most better and happiest body that I uses to have before pregnant time!!But guess gonna wait for 2 more months to see the better result in my body!!Another good mews is I can put a new tattoos but I wonder should I put at my leg better than my arm?I gonna put a portrait of my princess so that when she grown up,she will know how much I love her and her beautiful looks at my body for the rest of my life!!One more weeks to see my derma doctor again at DRX,this time gonna discuss about the IPL thingy with him because as the temporary acne marks,I wish make it faster gone than waiting ownself to fade away for around 6 months after I have check through online..so long and I don't wanna wait as I want back my fair skin once again..and of cause this IPL can make our skin more better and promote more collagen to our skin and have a youthful skin and confidents looks!!Good luck to me!!But of cause hope the price won't be too expensive too..hahahaha!!!Alright,gonna stop here...trying my best to sleep back again!!!Gd night!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment