I really love it so much.. thanks to darling for buying this for me to cool me down when I was angry about some stuffs which happened at Wisma Foodcourt..damn shit!!I never expect that when reyna drop the spoon and darling take and change but in the end for nothing said by people which I understand Chinese language that man said "don't put there already,later people for nothing take and change"..WTH? So I realize we spent money there on their food and spoon drop and dirty but can't change at all?!!So I flare up and said it loud to darling by telling that man off!!I'm gonna CURSE him..because of him,he cook the food so salty and then I being accused by darling I'm the one start it all this shit..!!!Lucky darling hear me out and calm me down!!hahahah!!
Monday, May 2, 2011
I really love it so much.. thanks to darling for buying this for me to cool me down when I was angry about some stuffs which happened at Wisma Foodcourt..damn shit!!I never expect that when reyna drop the spoon and darling take and change but in the end for nothing said by people which I understand Chinese language that man said "don't put there already,later people for nothing take and change"..WTH? So I realize we spent money there on their food and spoon drop and dirty but can't change at all?!!So I flare up and said it loud to darling by telling that man off!!I'm gonna CURSE him..because of him,he cook the food so salty and then I being accused by darling I'm the one start it all this shit..!!!Lucky darling hear me out and calm me down!!hahahah!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment