Friday, May 6, 2011


Just now nothing to do and browse around the link and I have found a link that supply for wholesaler and normal purchase!!Wow damn cheap man..GEO lenses 3 pair onwards $10/pair,EOS lenses 2 pair onwards $13/pair,4 pair onwards $12/pair and Ifairy lenses 4 pair onwards $18/pair!!Guess what..I bought 5 pairs of GEO lenses mixing from diameter 14mm-15mm and plus registered postage cost is $53+ only!!I really save alot from my previous purchase from THE MIMOSA GARDEN..I have bought 2 pair of EOS lenses from MIMOSA GARDEN already if not I also purchase from this new link!!I'm so freaking out that I waited for my EOS lenses from MIMOSA GARDEN for so long and she getting more n more lazy to update the status regularly!!Now the supplier got too much order and I don't know I have to wait how long to receive my EOS lenses!!!This will be the last time bought from her man!!!__

No comments:

Post a Comment