Saturday, July 2, 2011
FREAKING BORED DAY...I GOT NOTHINGS TO DO AT ALL........!!!!Due to my backbone is injured so yesterday after fix all the things,darling helped me to clean up the whole house because he scare later i will hurt it again when i vacume and mop the floor!!!Suppose i wanna to go out for a walk with my princess but become so lazy and i don't know where to go because all my friends are working lah....not all people like me no need to work so can't blame them too.Just now nothing to do and explored Job street for awhile and realized those job that i wanna get is beyond my qualification...Aww....make me wanna go take night classes for my 'N' level first but do i have the time???I don't know too...but i saw Prada wanna recruit staffs too but...do i get the timing that i wanna in order to fetch my girl everyday???That's so impossible..!!!Argh...if i work part-time admin everyday,i'm sure it can match my timing and i found it but i wonder will the job have anymore vacancy until next yr Jan??I really don't know...so what should i do???I don't wanna work those retails jobs anymore because there's no future at all...it just gain me a experience only!!!Kinda freaking out when think of it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment