So SWEET of CHARLENE!!!!She wanna try to help me get the tops as i love it so much and she did not bring in and sell so she offer me to help me try get it...hahaha!!!!Love that beige color tops and it's goes well with the high waist long pants.I was shock when i sent her my payment snapshot through email and she whatsapp me and asked me "Why didn't i whatsapp her straight instead?",actually i was quite shy and scare trouble and disturb her so i email her the snapshot instead of whatsapp her.I really scare to keep trouble her so did not even text her to help me reserve the clothings.
She also quite busy so don't wanna disturb her as she still have to look after her baby son.But so sweet of her that she actually treat me as friends that i can do it the payment in a easy and fastest ways.I really have to treat her for drinks soon and thanks her so much but hopefully she will be free for this month.I can't wait for her next collection because i need to buy 2 sets of Hari Raya clothes..hahahaha and this year NO BAJU KURUNG!!!!
LASTLY I STILL WANT TO THANKS HER AGAIN FOR EVERYTHINGS =)
THANK U,MY PRETTY FRIEND!!!!<3
No comments:
Post a Comment