Saturday, August 6, 2011

Today kinda feel happy..chat with him at whatsapp after been MIA from him and when text him and he can said to me that "so random text him" hahaha!!!We chat for 1 hour before he head to swimming with his friends at Jurong East Swimming Complex.

But when i asked about his familys,he kinda like have somethings keeping from me that he don't wish to tell me just now.I quite worried for him because it's not good to always keep inside his heart and i wish to share his burden even if i can't help him much at all.

I wish he faster free one day soon for out drinking with me so i can hear out his sorrow and catch up with him too.I wonder why i did not know him now than last time together with him because he become so good and not flirt anymore,if we together now and i guess things will be different already.

I kinda miss the times with him but too bad we are not meant to be together for long.Maybe he no longer miss the times with me but only his last ex-gf only.But at least we still are friends so just maintain it this way more better for us but he was so good that shown concern about my princess and me.

I pray to ALLAH that hope he and his familys will overcome all the things soon...because his familys also treat me very well when i stay there overnight when we were BGF in the pasts even break off and his mum still ask about me and don't know we have broken up.MAY GOD BLESS THEM!!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment