Thursday, September 8, 2011

I'm feeling so anxious and worry after darling called me when his smoking break time due to this 2 weeks is his critical period for his attendance as they wanna do his new don't know issit his pay rise or promotion contract!!!

All is my fault...if August i did not have allergy and fell sick for the whole month with Reyna then won't need him keep take unpaid leave and mc to take care of us.I'm really worried and keep thinking whats they plan to do?!!

I really pray hard that it will be darling promotion and pay rise stuffs...because his manager,Roy spoke to him that darling has work in this company for so long ever since before married till got a child.I really hope he can understand why that time darling will keep taking mc and unpaid leave.

OH...ALLAH!!! I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR MY PRAYERS TO YOU AND I REALLY HOPE YOU CAN BLESS DARLING THAT EVERYTHINGS WILL GOES WELL AND SMOOTHLY BECAUSE HE IS OUR HOUSE ONLY FINANCIAL PILLAR SO NOTHINGS MUST GOES WRONG AND OF CAUSE I HOPE HE WILL BE PROMOTED AND RISE HIS PAY AS REYNA WILL BE GOING SCHOOL SOON SO EVERYTHINGS WILL HAVE TO COME OUT MONEY MORE.I DON'T MIND SACRIFICE AT ALL ANYTHINGS OF MINE AT ALL JUST TO HAVE DARLING BEING BLESS BY YOU,ALLAH!!! I HOPE YOU CAN GRANT MY WISH AND HELP US...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment