Yeah.....this year my anniversary plan to go Genting and celebrate to relax ourselves with lil Reyna.First time won't be at Singapore celebrate..hahhaha!!!Suppose i planning wanna book a room at Mandarine Hotel for 1D1N and MBS Hotel for International Buffetbut after my calculation and think go Genting more better because slighly over budget too!!!
I can't wait for the day but must go behind my house the Boon Lay Shopping Centre to survey the coach and hotel package and compare the pricing first!!!Gonna go for 3D2N at there,Hooray!!I love my darling sooo...much because he give me what i want and think for me and lil reyna first!Even recently those clothes that i have bought also he paid for me...he knew i want it and he willing to satisfied me!!!
I'm so gonna give him a present on our anniversary again to surprise him and prove to him that i love him alot!!!=)
No comments:
Post a Comment