Friday, November 11, 2011

Since 2 days ago,all of us was down with stomach flu which is a virus that attack through out intestine and causes us to diarrhea,nausea,vomiting and loss of appetite to eat.It's really very torturing just like wanted your life and you would just wish to cut out your gastric and stomach to stop all the pains!!

I guess is the day we went to Chinatown my mother in law's house and i guess either is the damn koi or the lotong that she have cooked which are contaminated!!!Why do it will pass to one and another because if you share the same drinks,eventuually the virus will attack you already and it's start from me first then to Reyna and darling!!!

Although now feeling better but our appetite is still not good at all as we must slowly adjust our gastric and stomach first before consume lots of food...this is our whole life time kena this type of virus...i hate it man!!!I hate the fucking virus!!!!I would rather down with others sickness also don't want this stupid stomach flu!!!Hopefully 2 more days we will fully recover as we are fucking hungry man!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment