So bored so i decided to blog about somethings
related to my facebook!!I realized some guys
really blind and like to any guess things in my
life example "YOU are a single mom,i can
understand your situation","I wanna date you,
I can wait for you!!"OH MY GOODNESS
SAKE,can't those irritating guy see i have
state "MARRIED" at my facebook?Or they
trying to make themselve think i just put
for fun?I already trying to avoid them,and
why can't their brain get to the facts??I
really takes my hat off on them...i am not
seeking for another lover in my life man..
i already have a PERFECT family...i don't
need unwanted person to bother my life!!
The most funny part is the guy used to woo
me,i never give him any chance and now i'm
married and still asking me those lame thingy!
Now in my life,i treat all the guy are friends
except my hubby!!I reeally don't know why
those guy keep said i with a "AH BENG" hubby,
that got tattoos at his hand and face..OMG,
now tattoos is nothing lor..ARTS man!!A
person used to bad,does not means is bad for
his/her life forever!!And not all malay is bad,
at least i know my hubby is faithful to me and
i believe our marriage won't end so fast like
outsider!!DON"T EVER COMPARE OK?!!
I'm happy with my life and i don't need a new
guy to enter my life!!!Why should i give up a
good hubby and find a bad hubby?Stupid!!!
Not all people fortunate to have a good marriage,
although i have conflicts with him at times but
does not means our marriage is at the rocky period!
At times people keep said this couple very sweet all
that,but have you ever seens their bad times?So
we must never compare and accuse people marriage
is not perfect at all!!IT TAKES TWO HANDS TO CLAP!
No comments:
Post a Comment