Wednesday, April 27, 2011


Yesterday went for my appointment at DRX and finally
i don't need to take any of the oral medicine for my acne as the condition is fully cure.So Dr David prescribe me 2 new product that is a lightener for my acne temporary marks to faster fade away and another one is vitamin C to even up my skin tone and make it more fairer and smooth.The vitamin C product name Max C and it cost $140 for one bottle but I did not buy the bottle as the Dr David wanted me to try the small little sample first if it is fine on my skin then next week I can drop by and buy it.As for the lightener is $38 for one bottle and it's only in one size which is the 2nd smallest bottle beside the blemish gel.alright..I really hope everything works well and fast and just gonna wait for next month for my appointment and facial..hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment