Monday, April 25, 2011
THE RIGHT CHOICE
Today my auntie went to DRX and see doctor after my mum told her I'm seeing the derma doctor there and using their product and give a better result.She see is Dr Nicholas and she was very impress with the doctor professional and the environment service and of cause it's very reasonable about the price.She paid $400 plus for around 6 products and consultation fees and she enquiry about the things for the plastic surgery is around $3500-$4000++ and she said is affordable as her boyfriend is rich and wanna sponsor her but she scare of the pain...hahaha but I told her if I'm her,I wil do it if any people sponsor me and the pain is only temporary only man..so why don't do it?Hopefully she consider properly and decide wanna do it as long it can give a better result an save so it's alright man!!Now my mum is waiting for my auntie to use the products and see her result at next month,if really works well on my auntie sensitive skin then my mum will also go an see the doctor too.Yeah...finally I have made the right choice and spread around to my families about my face!!!Soon my face will be very fawnless like the pasts..tomorrow is my turn to see my derma doctor and buy my lightener and other products..so my facial shall appointment end of next month together with my auntie and I can tell her which one of the facial I did is good and the result is so fair and smooth when looking at the mirror!!!Just can't believe it!!I really hope tomorrow I start use my lightener,my acne temp marks will faster fade away within 2-3 months because my doctor said I don't need to use laser to remove the temp marks as it won't leave there forever but only for the time being and it will slowly fade away so hopefully it will faster come true!!Alright,I will update my new products from DRX soon...stay tune!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment